PDA

View Full Version : Help, Please

chuck
11-12-2008, 11:16 PM
I am constitutionally unable to read other Texans forums. Yet there is a masochistic part of myself that wishes to know what is going on there. If the owner/moderator of this site does not mind, I would like a sampling of opinion from elsewhere. Links are not needed and indeed discouraged. Attribution is also not needed and indeed discouraged. General sentiment along with some choice rants are indeed encouraged.

If the owner/moderator of this site does mind, please delete this immediately with my apologies.

jppaul
11-13-2008, 12:27 AM
I am constitutionally unable to read other Texans forums.

That is an odd turn of phrase.

HPF Bob
11-13-2008, 03:01 AM
Doubt you need to go to other boards to see it. My guess is the following reflects general board sentiment:

* The offense sucks.
* The defense sucks.
* Kubiak should be fired.
* Richard Smith should be fired.
* Everyone except AJ, Slaton, Mario and DeMeco either suck/should be traded/should be released.
* We should sell our souls to Satan in order to draft (fill in the blank) next spring.

Am I missing anything?

coloradodude
11-13-2008, 04:18 AM
WTH is wrong with you Chuck?

Ok, here you go. Forget the subject, let's just focus on the spelling errors.

teh
biulding
cant, not to be confused with cain't
mustgo
insataible
wordup ma bro

Now lets talk subject content...

1. Mario is the greatest! He'll do great in the 3-4 when Cowher gets here.

2. You're an idiot! Mario would be terrible in coverage (and this is my personal favorite). Everybody knows he better at stopping the run.

3. Who's your favorite cheerleader?

4. I'm 16.

Keith
11-13-2008, 08:17 AM
If the owner/moderator of this site does not mind, I would like a sampling of opinion from elsewhere.
I don't mind at all. I just delete spam and personal comments (unless they are really, really deserved AND funny :D).

kravix
11-14-2008, 02:37 PM
Sorry chuck I cant take the other boards either. I migrated for a bit when HPF went down, but when ITB came up i bolted from the misery of other boards.

They will always be the same. Fire the HC, fire the GM, fire the DC, fire the OC, draft a "whatever position looked worse the last game". Most of the decent discussions gets lost in that dribble, and the personal attacks make some of Sly's old rants look like bed time stories.

The best info you will get from other boards are links to news sites/blogs anyway.